Monday, October 6, 2008

trial result!!

oh man~
one week holiday pass so fast
is the time to get my trial result
aiks
some are expected but some really surprising me!
BM-65
BI-56
BC-73
SCIENCE-64
MATH-50
P.MORAL-40
EA-46
K.CINA-40
-subjects haven't get-
SEJARAH
P.AKAUN
P.SENI
the first subject i get today is kesusasteraan cina
honesty i dint study this subject at all
it is too much and not enough time to study
last time exam is use up 2 or 3 sheets of paper to write
but this time just one piece of paper
luckily i dint fail this subject although i write to little
thanks puan tan ^^
next one is Pendidikan Moral
the subject that most disappointed me
i forget not to leave blank for esei!
OH MY GOD~~~~
if i remember that i can get higher marks!
hope when SPM i wont repeat the mistake again
NEVER!!
next on~
MATH~~
i usually failed this paper in every exam
but this time i asked my friend wayna to teach me
and i promise she if i score C or above i will spent she eat whatever she wants!
hope she wont choose what windmill or any expensive one T^T
hope i can keep this level when at SPM
i am not greedy
pass is enough for me ^^
oh my oh my
it's BM period
everyone was so nervous about their result
this subject will affect them whether get their graduation cert or not
when math period i told my friend beside me chin se that i hope i can get B this time
my BM keep improving this year
last time was 50 so this time i wish i can get higher
ha~
so happy that i get 65
still the highest in class ^^
hohoho~
and our 羊咩咩一族 all passed our BM
cheers!!
really should celebrate^^
now is science
puan thulasi said that i shouldn't have this kind of result
i can do it better
sorry teacher i dont know what happened and i dont know why i will get this mark
i swear i got study
push give back our paper although today dint have her period
believe that tomorrow she going to discuss
aiks
46 only
not so good
quite jealous two guys sit behind me
they get 4 or 5 A's recently
me? only 1 A2
but at least dint failed any subject YET
hope my sejarah and akaun will pass
heard that our class this time got people pass her/his sejarah
hohohoho~
dont know who the lucky one!
HOPE IS ME!! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!