Wednesday, October 1, 2008

go KL with relative

yuen phei invite me to KL with her family and mei t'ng too!
today is her mate going home
so they wanna bring she go KL have a walk
they asked me to prepared well at 10am something
but at last they late
whatever larr
that two little boy was so noisy and yuen phei keep talking cold jokes
so.cold =.=
our first destination KLCC
so bored
Petro Sains closed for holiday
we do nothing there
just walk around and we have a drink a while
it was fruit juice
i forget the price but it is BIG size
we used up several time to finish it
those pic not with me now
KLCC really nothing to shop
we decide to go sunway pyramid
but before we going we saw PAVILLION
hoho~
straight away drive inside
there just same with KLCC
branded shops
expensive food
duhh
before going back we brought doughnuts
nice^^
about 3pm i reached home
and found that our new pc get virus!!
OH MAN
who done this??
he gonna kill by me
i scold they two fiercely
"but i dont think so they scared me"
i just wanna to release my anger
this pc just use few days already kena liao
walau
they dont want to fix it
it's my job again
I HATE THEM!!! T^T
my pc!!
i am forced to use the old one, lag one..haizz
mei t'ng asked whether want to watch movie midnight show
"again? i yesterday and monday just watch wor"
nevermind larr..seldom go out with she
lets make today our first time! LOL
about 8.30pm something she come and fetch me and lil' brother
big brother and mum going out
we two was so starving waiting to eat
finally she comes
at first we go to buy ticket
hmm
what else movie nice
we chosen "EAGLE EYE"
we dont know the story at all LOL
after that we go to have our dinner
KFC
there was crowded and we're not allowed to dine-in because they going to close
walau
just 10pm only leh
hari raya need like this mehh?
we forced to eat at the 2nd floor platform
there's one couple there
is LES T^T
scary T^T
after eating there's still 1 hour to spent
they want to sing k with my 30 minutes coupon
but i am shy so dint go
at last we sit somewhere waiting time to pass
ZZZzzz
11.45pm finally reach
LOL
the movie was nice
i love this kind of movie
about technology
wooohooo~~~
me and brother reach home about 12.20pm
yay~NICE DAY NICE MOVIE~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!