Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Day 7: Four Books

I have my own book cabinet in my room full with books in it, every book in it are property of MINE! hoho so yea, I think I am qualified to be called a bookworm because reading is the thing I usually do when I am not sitting in front the laptop @.@ There are some books that I won't get bored although I already read them for a million time :)

1. 流转之年 by 藤井树
Never fails to make me laugh, always remind me of my secondary school life. I love Hiwayu's other books as well. :)
Favourite quote: 幹,我們都已經不再是孩子了

2. House of Night series
Marked, Betrayed, Chosen, Untamed, Hunted, Tempted, Burned, Awakened, Destined, most importantly The Fledgling Handbook 101. I only have the first 3 books, hunting for the rest now. House of Night is way interesting than Twilight okayyy.
Favourite quote: Darkness does not equal to evil, just as light does not always bring good by Goddess Nyx

3. Books about dog
Marley and me, 再见了 可鲁, 狗狗 有你真好, and etc.
Favourite quote: update soon or later, don't have the books with me now

4. 5A4 '08 纪念册
I think I have the different feeling compare with others when I reading this, because I am 1 of the 2 creators of this booklet. Missing secondary school T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!