Sunday, April 24, 2011

Canon Powershot G12!

If you are following my twitter you might know I've got myself one Canon G12! Yay! Oh well, my dad bought it, and it's not belongs to me only, but my whole family. But who cares, no one will use more frequent than me! :D

p/s: DSLR was actually my first choice, but the one who is paying (my dad) doesn't like bulky stuff, so yea. But better than nothing right? :P

So yea, these days I've been trying out all the functions that this baby have.
Now please allow me to show some of the outcomes that I (self)learned so far :P

First thing, FISH EYE!

If you want laugh, please do, don't hold your breath. =.=

Second. NOSTALGIC!


Last but not least, I don't know how to call this, slow shutter shot? Whatevaaaa.
Most of them are failed attempts. LOL









This is the best among all I should say =.=
Need to practice more in writing backwards for this technique. LOL.

Oh and just in case you want to know, blue and white lights are from my cellphone while orange light is from...alarm clock light! Bwahahahaha, gotcha! LOL. Okayy, not funny. =.=


This is a DSLR, *hyphontizing myself* LOL

1 comment:

  1. Haa, glad that you've got yourself a new toy, though technically it's still belong to the family. ^^

    Guess what, I also got myself an upgrade. Just bought another DLSR yesterday, very very big size monster which I think your dad will HATE it most! There're so many new features there which I'm still scratching my head now. Very itchy want to "experiment" now, hehe. Organise a shooting trip lah, u can try out your G12 too :P

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!