Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Found the reason why I love INTI

Jeng jeng jeng!

MONMILK!

Was a coincidence I found this, is when accompanied Duffy to buy some necessities at Ri Xin.
Happy sial, totally made my day, opps night, possibly until tomorrow.

I love to drink Monmlik, it is not like Dutchlady or HL milik, no, totally different, Monmilk have more MILK tatse, if you get what I mean. :D

By the way, I'm not sure if you guys know anything about this or not, which Monmilk actually planned to open their market in Malaysia, and my parents about to be one of their dealer. Unfortunately, the "San Lu Milk" issue had make this awesomo milk vanish in Malaysia, hardly find their presence anywhere in Malaysia, unless my mum bought some of them back from China. And that's why I'm so happy that I found these in the store! :D

INTI! MUA LOVE YOUUUU~
Monmlik for tomorrow breakfast~hohohoho

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!