Thursday, February 10, 2011

Hectic Week Ahead

I'm so afraid that next week will come, why?

1 test on Wednesday
2 tests on Thursday
meetings on Monday and Wednesday
probably table tennis on Thursday
duties for Garagreen sales
A' Famosa with family (not sure yet)
Valentine's day plan with 3 ji muis
sending brother off to Taiwan

WHAT ELSE?!

And oh, I involved myself in school prom again, uh well, not voluntary but I would love to accept this job. :D I was promoted by my housemate aka my boss in student government to become one of the programme masters for this prom. Why not publicity? I worried that I couldn't do well as a programme master as this is not what I'm good with. WO PA PA LEH. Besides, I already got ideas for the logo for this prom. =P
Theme for this prom? I think I cant make it public yet. Hoho.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!