Wednesday, February 9, 2011

First Table Tennis Play In INTI

In a nutshell, the whole thing is just WEIRD.

It was my first time I play at this late time, 7.30pm to 10.30pm.
It was my first time I play without glasses.
It was my first time I play in air-conditioned hall.
It was my first time I play with half eye closed, I'm darn sleepy today.
It was my first time I play in such slippery hall, I couldn't do much things like run, or catch ball at the edge of the table.
And most importantly, it was my first time I play and never sweat! OMG!

However, this was my first time table tennis experience in INTI. =)
Saw many pros over there, my table tennis spirit seems back to me again.
I will visit you guys again, next Monday. =P

Leg muscles pain, but I'm satisfied.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!