Friday, January 28, 2011

Happy Rabbit New Year!

Yo people! My Chinese new year holidays officially started! The sad thing is this holiday just 1 week long. Argghh, I WANNA HAVE MORE! =/

Anyways, in this 1 week, we going to have a family reunion dinner, as usual, a small gathering for my 5a4 fellows, and 3rd day of the Chinese new year is the house warming party of me and my family. =)
See, I don't have much time to do visits! :S damn

Catching 2,15pm INTI bus later, loads of things to do after I go back, have to wrap presents for my darling. Yeah, we have a present exchange thing for Christmas, I know, it like loooooong time ago, but what to do, 4 of all were so busy. :S And I have to decorate my house which have no Chinese new year feeling at all. Is like no one will do except for me. lol. And then, make some purchasing for partys. Night time, meet up with my darlings.

I typed this quite fast and I didnt check grammars or spelling whatever because I'm kind of rush. You know how fast I type when you chat with me via msn, right? If no, lets try one day. Hahahaha.

So yeah, wish everyone of you have a happy chinese new year, good luck, all the best, remain happy and healthy always!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!