Thursday, February 10, 2011

13 signs your falling in love

13. When your on the phone with them late at night and they hang up...you miss them already when it was just two minutes ago

12. You read their texts over and over again

11. You walk really slow when you're with them

10. You feel shy whenever you're with them

9. When you think about them, your heart beats faster and faster

8. You smile when you hear their voice

7. When you look at them, you can't see the other people around
you... all you see is him/her

6. You start listening to slow songs, while thinking of them

5. They become ALL you think about

4. You get high just from their scent

3. You realize that you're always smiling to yourself when you think
about them

2. You would do anything for them

1. While reading this, there was one person on your mind the whole
time


Who is the one that appears in my mind, I really don't know. Perhaps Nicky, no one else. I spent last year Valentine's day with him, got him by my side I really feel happy, blissful. It's been 2 and the half month that I didn't see him nor touch him, yet, I dreamt of him a lot.

Student Concorse now is full with Valentine's Day atmosphere, STACT Club and Leo Club are selling Valentine's Day stuffs, like chocolates, teddy bears, candies. blah blah blah. Makes me feel, uhhhh, I wanna celebrate Valentine's day too.

Sometimes I wonder, when I will celebrate my first Valentine's day with a guy, someone I really like. Few days, few months, few years later? I have no idea at all. Honestly, not that I reject guys a lot. Feelings really meant a lot to me, I can't just simply accept a guy that I have no feelings with walk into my life just like that right? Some said I'm choosy, some said I'm slow, even some said I'm an iceberg, well, I admit I do have some of them, but not all okay. =)

Sigh, I miss you really really much, I don't even feel like to change my cellphone display photo which that one you and me were together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!