Saturday, January 15, 2011

2011 Resolutions

Well, I actually planned to write this after I done all my Denmark posts, however the situation now doesnt allow me to do that. I'm using dad's office computer, therefore no photos for Denmark posts. Aiks.

I need to post this anyway why dont just write it now, since I'm so darn free now. LOL.

2011 Year, might be a very different year for me I guess, gonna celebrate Chinese New Year, Valentine's day and some other events without him, leaving this country for tertiary studies at the end of this year, first year without spec, and mostly importantly, I'm 20 years old now (wtf).

Before I start, lets review my 2010 resolutions first shall we?

- gain weight *this used to be a must for every year, but this year I don't need anymore! =P*
- drive out of this state
- strive in ICPU
- do something extraordinary
- MASTER MY ENGLISH ENGLISH ENGLISH! *MUST!*
- help out my brother in SPM *although he is a super lazy shit*
- spend more time with my another 三朵金花
- make more friends in ICPU
- learn Japanese
- break my current record, drive 140km/h, target: 150km/h
- do more sports lah, bone becoming stone d

copied from Late Regards!!
First, I did gained weight.
And I drove out of Selangor to Negeri Sembilan, but I think still not enough =P.
Did I strive in CPU? Errrrr I guess so. XD
Do something extraordinary, hmmm, joined prom committee, go Pulau Redang with friends that I knew for less than 1 year, joined student government in INTI, what else? Quite a lot for 2010.
As for English, thanks to Dr. Lim Ho Peng, I improved A LIL BIT, note that, a lil bit. LOL.
Next one, okay, I wonder why I wrote that last year that I said I wanna help out my bro for his SPM, this idea is so ridiculous, because he don't need my help AT ALL, he gone through his SPM very smooth *I said this in a very sarcastic way, to people who know my brother well will get what I mean LOL*.
2010 I did spent a lot time with my darlings, in fact we yamcha-ed a lot, chat a lot, laughed a lot. XD
Next item, make more friends in CPU, well, the result is pretty obvious. =)
I failed to learn Japanese, I don't have time. =/ No lar, the truth is I afraid to attend lesson alone, lol. So this item, FAILED!
Hahahahaha, did I exceeded 150km/h? Seriously I-DONT-REMEMBER-AT-ALL. =____=
I climbed Bukit Tabur, jogged a lil bit while I was at INTI, considered sports eh?
Overall I give myself 75% for 2010, if 29/11 doesnt happen it would be 100%.

I have to move on, therefore I'm coming out with this 2011 resolutions.
1. get over the emo-ness
2. study harder, no more slack
3. learn more than one Malaysian cuisine, to cook at Canada
4. stay fit and healthy
5. spend more time with family and friends.
6. improve PhotoShop skill
7. learn to use other editing softwares
8. study more history about this world
9, go clubbing at least once before I leave M'sia
10. reserved

2011 I'm gonna be 20 therefore I wanna update my goals of life, a revised version compare to few years ago.
1. Own a themed cafe/bakery or restaurant
2. Get a certicifate/diploma in pastry and baking (new!)
3. Get a certificate/diploma in pets grooming (new!)
4. Backpack travelling
5. Learn more languages
6. Own a house, apartment will be enough, and decorate myself! Have some plans in mind already
7. Get my parents imgrate to somewhere after they retire (new!)
8. reserved
9. reserved
10. reserved

That's all about it. 2011 gonna be awesome, I hope, I believe and I will try to make it possible. =)

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    How u goin ,can u tell me what club u join whic can travel alot?Is it this call exchange student?
    Update me more u latest study?

    From :
    Cousin yee wee

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!