Thursday, January 27, 2011

Brain Juices Leakage Month

You knowww, is really a happy thing that you see your creations around the campus, no, I'm not talking about drawings on the tables or washroom or whatever, but real created thing!

So yea, I was busying designing flyers, logos, posters in this week.
Mainly for the Exhibition week. =P

Poster that INTIans can see around the campus. LOL. This is not the completed one, it suppose to have Facebook, Twitter logo and so on. =P


Draft layout of our Marketing Team softboard.

However, it turned out like this.

Bahhhhhh. Not-so-yeng right? The main problem is I estimated wrong. In short, I have no idea how big the wordings should be, how long and blah blah stuff. So yea.

At the very same week, I was asked my dad to design his company name card. However, I only get it done by yesterday 10/2/2011. Procastinate much eh? :S

There are more, but I can't show it out yet because these events going to happen soon, the privacy policy.

Buh-bye! Time to let the brain and eyes have some rest! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!