Wednesday, January 19, 2011

INTI 1.5th Week Report

My second semester just started, today is the Wednesday of the second week. Everyone is okay I guess. Not much problem YET.

Here goes my time table for this semester.
Monday:
Chemistry and Society CHM107 (Lab) 8am to 10am

Tuesday:
Introduction to Philosophy PHI101 8am to 10am
Introduction to Microeconomics ECO151 10am to 12pm
United States History 2 HIS252 12pm to 2pm
Chemistry and Society CHM107 2pm to 4pm

Wednesday:
Chemistry and Society CHM107 10am to 12pm

Thursday:
Introduction to Microeconomics ECO151 11am to 12pm
Introduction to Philosophy PHI101 2pm to 4pm

Friday:
United States History 2 HIS252 10am to 12pm
Hence, I hate TUESDAY the most!!! 8am to 4pm WITHOUT BREAK!
I can't take my lunch on that dayyyyy. ARGHHHH.

Overall lecturers are not bad, Philosophy and History is teach by Dr. Borges AGAIN, I had Sociology with him last semester. I actually like this way of teaching, no assignments but trials at the end of semester. It made me feels like back to CPU again, ISU! Hahahaha. For ECO151 lecturer, I don't really know him yet because the class is quite big, bigger than other 3, last lessons I just sit there and listen to lecture, but basically not bad lah. As for Chemistry, errrr, how should I start. Chemistry is already a tough subject for me and this lecturer makes me feel even harder to take this subject. =/ Chemistry class made up by 90& of first semester students, when the lecturer asked some questions they will just silentttttt. And the lecturer seems like start time teaching AUP and obviously he doesn't know some of us might not from science stream, like me. Whenever he mention NaCl, Fe blah blah blah my mind goes blank. LOL.
I'm so gonna fail CHM107.
Oh something interesing about CHM107 is there are 2 girls intended to speak Chinese to me but I pretend I don't speak Chinese instead I speak English to them! Bwahahahahahaha! Lets see it takes how long for them to find out. LOL.

For extra-curricular activities, I'm the publicity officer for Green Knights. :D Hohohohohoh. This is related to my major-Media arts. I'm happy with that. Lalalalalalala~ Oh don't forget INTIMA Marketing Team too! I'm going to be the publicity officer for the upcoming event-Exhibition Week! This semester INTIMA has lots of things to do, ask for students' opinion to remove the fence for single gender hall blah blah, sports fiesta, INTI ball. Oh yeah, it's gonna be exiciting! XD

And HOMG! An African whom I don't know at all pretend I'm his friend or what, said "we talked in the lift before blah blah blah." I know I'm forgetful but I am sure that I don't know you MR whatever your name is!


I have this lil thingy to accompany me, I will rub it on my face and smell it whenever I'm thinking of you. Although you're smellier than this thing but I love it, and I'm missing it right now. I really really wish to see you again, in my dream.

Sincerely hope 2011 will be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!