Friday, January 29, 2010

Late Regards!!

Oh my god Oh my god
Just realized today is the last Friday of January!
I still dreaming until the JJ and Ean from Hitz.fm keep mentioning

Today is the last Friday of January!!
Do you know what is that mean??
I came back from Okinawa, Japan already 1 month! =(
But I can feel 1/4 of heart still at there.
Freaking missing everything about Okinawa lahhh.

Not only that,
I felt that I became a bit slow with everything in Malaysia.
Like I haven't have resolutions for this 2010 year YET! GOSH!
I have no idea apa itu 大日子woohoo! GOSH!
Used to be a up-to-date song information counter,
but now I don't know any latest new song! SEI!

Is it because I spent my new year at Okinawa? O_o
Perhaps.
Ewwww
Faster come back laaaa
Stop missing Okinawa liao laaaa
Concentrate on study laaa

Okay, my 2010 resolution as below:
- gain weight *this used to be a must for every year, but this year I don't need anymore! =P*
- drive out of this state
- strive in ICPU
- do something extraordinary
- MASTER MY ENGLISH ENGLISH ENGLISH! *MUST!*
- help out my brother in SPM *although he is a super lazy shit*
- spend more time with my another 三朵金花
- make more friends in ICPU
- learn Japanese
- break my current record, drive 140km/h, target: 150km/h
- do more sports lah, bone becoming stone d


I think that's all HAHA =)
15 more days to CHINESE NEW YEAR!!! SiBEH HAPPY LARR~


After

Before
Latest production! By PHOTOSHOP CS3
LOL~
improving~improving~
by the way I really think I looked very AUNTY when put on make ups
SO please don't ask me to put those chemical to my face again
unless necessary XD

Okayyy la that's all~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!