Wednesday, November 7, 2007

On Fire Today

my parents go china (again)
left me and brother at house
haizz
wake up 10am this morning
after playing maple about 1 hours
brother use public phone called me
he said he din't catch up uncle's car so he can't get back home
when i heard that--BoOm sound in my brain
why and how can this happened while they just go china??!!
i asked he to call back me after 10 minutes
then i tried to call 4th uncle
but another people pick up de phone--strange
after that i call 5th aunty
no one pick up
then i ask margie (my mate) to ask some workers to help in the office
very unluckily
they all very busy can't help us
so i decide to take bus go there to pick up my brother
take lots of syling and house key put in my pocket
then i walk out from house
walk for a quite long time
i saw 2 malays stand there
look like waiting bus
so i also stand there
15 minutes pass
finally a taxi come
we 4 together sit that taxi to bus station
reach bus station d
i asked people there about taman rashna
at that time i got feel strange d
maybe they thought is taman maznah
whatever
i take the bus they point for me
that bus is go to kampung jawa and batu 5
i din't think much
just sit in the bus
well
i really taken the wrong bus
the driver tell me that taman rashna is at padang jawa
sweat =.=
watse rm1 and many time
luckily the driver tell me to sit which bus and told that driver to drop me where
i used 3 hours to reach taman rashna..phew [>_<]
in the whole journey
i don't know i scold my brother in heart how many times d
got over thousand i think
when i saw he really wannt to kill he
at last no la for sure
we go to have lunch nearby there
he eat mee soup
i think ice tea
really no mood to eat
then i asked he whether want take taxi or bus go home?
taxi-expensive
bus-cheap but very ma fan
but i really want to get back home ASAP
so i decide take taxi
we missed two taxi T^T
there's come a taxi
then we sit into it
he asked taman sentosa is where ar?usually how much you reach there?
newbie taxi driver huh
can bully he d...wakaka
he charge us (actually is me) rm10
that pig keep sleeping in the car...duhzz
really want to beat him out!!
if not i already up 1 level!!
i pusnished him 1 week cannot touch computer and bath nicky till january 2008
muahahaha
then night
having fried rice cooked by margie plus teh tarik
ohh~~nice dinner
about 7.25pm like that 5th aunty come and fetch me to the POP lesson
saw ah phei d
she changed a lot
she will turn like jk?
hope won't
POP lesson is quite fun
haha
*by the way, this is my first time take bus alone, thanks xd...sweat

5 comments:

  1. hey galz..
    u so brave ler!!
    if is me sure wont..
    y he will like tat d..
    adui~
    somemore is my birthdae..=.=
    hahahhaa..
    anyway..
    can come back den ok d..^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. no choice d ma
    other people also cannot help me
    that day really want siao d

    ReplyDelete
  3. my bro lo
    you thought is your jie fu ar?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!