Friday, November 23, 2007

my life like hell

actually today i got tuition at morning 8.30am
i wake up 8am
then wait for my parents wake up and fetch me go tuition
but yesterday they went home very late
don't know where they go
so today they wake up quite late
dad wake up and fetch my bro and jia yi go to work first
aiks
i know that i won't able to reach A1 on time
and i not very want to go
haizz
about 8.45am
mum prepared to sent me go
i told her its late
go for nothing
then she keeping ask me to go
i don't want to
then i keep my bag and straight away back to sleep
i wake up about 1pm
haizz
just like normal
online...
i not very like to work at my dad office
i don't like those staff there
i prefer to work at JJ like last month
more interesting
more payment
and my family
they like dislike me
don't like anything i done
sometimes i really wanna cry
i don't know what happened to me
am i sick?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!