Sunday, April 8, 2012

Swirl Pool

As time pass by, as age grow older, the purpose of my life getting vaguer. I do not know what home is already, neither what Canada is to me. Maybe I should really go home, to recharge myself.

Pre-finals were never easy, is a painful, dreadful, fulled with boredom journey which can lead to you some dead end that you cannot easily escape from it. No matter how many hours you sleep, how many junk food you eat, how many time you spend in the library, nobody gives a fuck.

I am really looking forward for the coming summer, the killer sun, long-lost sweat, eating bak kut teh or other Malaysian food like nobody business.

Freaking hate this feeling of disconnected to the world that I am belong to. Can someone freaking invent a teleport machine?!

妈妈的,最讨厌钻牛角尖了。
人家其他人每天和家人朋友通话我通个屁!你们都不知道我几想你们!上个Skype/Twitter会怎样?

I would totally make a spontaneous travel to somewhere else all by myself, IF I have the money.
DIU.

Please slap this face once you see it. This person need to wake up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!