Saturday, February 18, 2012

Breakaway

Finally, one week of break is here. This week was really hectic, FAW II, drawings, sculpture, media and society, AIESEC, planning for Atlanta trip, and so many others which I can't remember right now. Thank God, most of them are done, and are supposed to be done in this week. Hopefully one week of my absence in Windsor will make things go better. People always screw things up, I tried my best not to, and yet, I failed. When I first came here I told myself, make it perfect, this is your dream after all, make sure no thing can let you down. Screwed housing, screwed friendship, I got what I deserve. Or maybe this is the sign that I have slacked too much? Because I feel very productive in this few weeks, stop spending cash, spent more time on studies, moved freely, in short, loner works perfect for me, just like back in INTI. I don't have to tell anyone where I am going to, what am I doing, what am I going to do, it is just, feeling awesome. I always consider myself as antisocial, I just feel uncomfortable to mix with people, especially with people that are not my kind. I can be very nice when you first met me, some people choose to ignore me when I am not their kind, or I am the one who will ignore them. Speaking of friendship, fate really matters, that's why I really appreciate the friendship between kamfa and DJDD group, they are people who know me well, tolerate me, understand me, support me all, the time. CRAPPPPP.

LOL I am running off from the topic, again.

So! This Atlanta trip is so gonna be awesome! Largest aquarium is the world! Museums! Georgia Tech! Emory! Coca-cola world! Will be visiting a lot of art centers, thanks to Ancient to Medieval and Dr. Giles, you have turned me to an art freak. LOL.


And yet, the annoying FAW II still as annoying as it supposed to be. Peer Review 2 is due on the Monday after the cam back! FML. Who ever invent FAW please go die, you are making people's life miserable! #babble #rant #lifeofanuwindsorstudent


A reminder for myself to make sure I will do it when I come back, because I know I will definitely slack. LOL

Have a pleasant break, people! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!