Thursday, January 5, 2012

This is LOVE?

Talked too many about relationships these days, these days as in during final periods and days after I come back from Toronto and Montreal.

Often times I confused what is love, what is it different with like, and what exactly is like? I am sure that I like that guy for 9 years, freaking 9 years. How about after that? Got in touch with so many guys, in Facebook chatbox, message, MSN, Skype, text messages. Does these mean anything? Is it chat too much with a guy you will fall in love with him? Or is it because you already used of his existence then it explains why if he reply you late you will feel anxious? If it does mean something, then I have to admit that I used to like two of the guys that I always get in touch with.

But really, they chat with you is because they are just bored, or they really interested with you? That's the thing I never know, and I don't want to know now, it will only ruin our relationships now, it good to remain everything.

As for now, I am going to leave everything behind, forget about him, forget about that two, and move on. Most probably not going to be in a relationship in these years, Caucasian are too heavy for me, Malaysia is too far, long distance relationship is too hard, Windsor doesn't have Malaysian, not interested with China Chinese and Indians. #foreveralone

LOVE. I will never know how to define you.

3 comments:

Thanks for your comment!