Wednesday, January 4, 2012

2012 Resolutions

 Bye 2011.

Hello 2012.

2011 wasn't that bad for me, had my time in INTI, Winko, got to spend time with best friends before I leave, then to the place where my dreams come true-Canada. 

Looked back at my 2011 resolutions, what had I done so far? Did I fulfill most of them? I would say, I do :) But the clubbing part I failed to do so. LOL. 

So, this year will the first whole year I spend outside my home, resolutions should be very different compared with last year.There you go:
1. Stop being racist
2. Get a job/save money
3. Make more friends
4. Become less shy
5. Stop being anti-social
6. Read more. Should really sit down one day, just read, nothing else.
7. Less Facebook
8. Learn how to draw. Eventho will be teach in class but I really need to learn some basics.
9. Find myself
10. Don't let anyone influence me
11. Travel in the United States of America
12. Exercise more

While goals for life basically the same: 
1. Own a themed cafe/bakery or restaurant
2. Get a certicifate/diploma in pastry and baking 
3. Get a certificate/diploma in pets grooming 
4. Backpack travelling (New Zealand first)
5. Learn more languages
6. Own a house, apartment will be enough, and decorate myself! Have some plans in mind already
7. Get my parents imgrate to somewhere after they retire 
8. Own a company (new!)
9. Visit Italy (new!)
10. Do something extreme (i.e Bungee jumping, CN Tower edge walking) 

I am 21 years old now! That means I am an adult now no matter in what country. HOW SCARY IS THIS?   I don't want to grow up, I don't want to feel old, I don't like the feeling of having many responsibilities on my shoulder, I don't want everything I do is related to money. WA AI ZHO GINNA!

And darn, I am single for 20 years already, and possibly for this year as well #foreveralone Ceh, don't care la, you will get what is yours in the end.

Not really in a mood of writing tho, uploading massive of photos to Facebook is very tiring. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!