Tuesday, September 6, 2011

15,000km away from home

Trip from Malaysia to Windsor was not that terrible, but until now I still couldn't find a proper word to describe the entire journey, because is a combination of excitement, nervous, anxious, thrilled, and some bit and pieces. Really grateful for whoever shown up at the airport. Leaving on the morning of Monday is indeed a very awkward time, thank you so much for wake up so early and drive all way long from Klang :) And also my grandmother, she came to my house 2 days before I fly, touched.




Due to time restricted, we didn't have sentimental moment. Missed the chance to hug everyone of them :/ Thank God Ah Xiang called my cellphone after I passed the security check, I saw them on the upper floor, all watching me, then he sang a song, just a few sentences, but carries lots of meaning. Cecilia ended up crying :P I don't know about others, haha.


 From KLIA to Hong Kong is just about 4 hours, easy pissy.


Arrived at Hong Kong on 1PM something
 There is one thing I didn't mention to anyone yet, which kinda ruined my Hong Kong to Toronto flight. The seat I got was perfect, second last window seat and beside me is an empty seat. Then I was too kind to exchange this perfect seat to a couple. Gahhhh, I shouldn't have change it!

 The only playlist I am familiar with. LOL.
 The another reason why I should not change my seat. Grr. Girl from China, go Canada as exchange student. She is like first timer on plane. One word to describe, sua gu. Can't help to be mean because she annoyed me quite a lot.
 Finally got to watch Kung Fu Panda 2! :)
 Mashed potato and beef!
 Down there is suppose to be desert, ahhh. Fascinating.
 Clouds.
 Flying across the Pacific Ocean.
 Can you imagine? Air Canada serves instant noodle! =.=
 Coin operated computer. 5 minutes $0.50, I spent there like $2? Because my next flight was like 3 or 4 hours after.
 Waiting.


Before I fly I keep telling myself not to mingle with too much of Chinese, however I kinda forced to do at the night I reached Windsor airport. There were a few of students from China took the same flight with me from Toronto to Windsor. My very first plan was to call for designated cab by the school to pick me up at the airport but after I heard the conversation between them I decided to follow them instead of travelling alone to Days Inn, because we will be at the same destination afterall. At first I remain silent all the by, I can hear some girls were saying "她是华人吗?" things like that, I ignored, pretend I didn't hear. However this situation didn't remain too long, because I couldn't bare they were like have something to say to me but don't dare to say. They were like so relieved when they know I can speak Chinese, like wtf? =.=


Got to online in Days Inn! :P

A great applause to U of Windsor International Student Centre for paying our cab and one night stay in Days Inn, everything is well arranged :)

Somehow, I don't have much feelings on leaving or not, can't figured out why.

I haven't miss home YET.


1 comment:

Thanks for your comment!