Tuesday, September 20, 2011

It's who I am, don't have to try hard.

Exactly 3 weeks in Windsor, Ontario, Canada.

#homesick
Whenever people asked me "do you miss home?" I always replied, "not yet". Is true, I haven't really miss home. I love my family and home a lot but somehow is quite difficult for me to have that kind of miss home feeling, no matter where am I this will just happen.

#curriculum
I am currently stucked. I have no subjects to take as most of them already full, have 2 subjects on waiting list, 1 is 5/5 while another one is 13/13, gosh, I wonder how long I have to wait :/ Now I am taking Foundation of Academic Writing I, Contemporary Visual Culture, and Intensive German for Beginners. I need 1 or 2 more subjects, 3 subjects is just too wrong. Some senior taught me just go to the class even though I am in the waiting list and then ask the lecturer that if he/she can sign me into the class or not however it does not work on me, is a night class and the classroom is so far away, like wtf, your class full? Only like 10 people something :/

#roommie issues
So my roommate is a Chinese from China, come from ShenZhen, does speak Cantonese. Apparently, she is a normal type of girl, not to say I am obnormal, just that I am a little different okay. LOL. My definition for normal girl means, like pink, wear dresses, wear high heels, gossips a lot, bla bla bla. GOT IT? LOL And her friend from Shanghai swears a lot, A LOT. Like 妈,靠,操,操海, goshhhh. But overall is still okay, so far so far, except for I have to be their translator some of the times. LOL On top of that, three of us and some friends on the same building went to the university pub yesterday and last friday. And yesterday both of these girls attracted by 2 Poland guys, and one of them is my classmate in German class omg such a coincidence. My roommie falled in love with the one who has same German class with me, and she even asked me to pass a hand written letter to pass to him tomorrow. Gosh. However the good thing is I have people to sampat with. LOL.

#F-O-O-D
To be honest, I had a lot of beef for meal here. If not mistaken is almost every meal. O.o I think I am doomed. Have to set one day as vegetarian day to balance it. And since I am staying in the residence so I am on their meal plan, which is kinda nice. Except I don't wanna have pizza, teriyaki, burger everyday. This is not the major problem, the thing is, food here all come with BIG PORTION, like small size here is large size back in Malaysia. 4 out of 10 times I could not finish my food wtf.

#being Asian
Maybe is cultural differences or what, I seem like can't mingle with local Canadian girls, no problem with guys tho. They like to gossip a lot, uh, speaking in a different tone, I don't know, just different with Asian/Malaysian. Meh, and whenever people heard me and my roommie talking Chinese they will like super excited and some times will greet us with 你好. So jakun =.= I am not gonna care much about this issue because I am more comfortable to hang out with guys, even back in Malaysia. I am not usual girl. LOL. So far no racist issue tho, good thing!

p/s: I walked to downtown with my pair of legs, used up 1 hour plus back and forth. LMAO

That's all for now! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!