Wednesday, September 28, 2011

lameness


This has freaked out my room mate, pity her. However I am pretty sure is written by a girl because this handwriting looks damn familar.

Don't know why girls here seems like to seduce guys a lot, and vice versa, sex-oriented? Yucks. A girl who hates guy smoking called children, don't drink called immature. Is it because I come from an Islam country or is it because I am not open minded enough? Or, I am so old that spirit of playfulness already gone?
***
My room mate brought up a very nice topic yesterday. She said most of her friend in ELIP only hang out with their own kind, they don't go out social at all, didn't join clubs, doesn't know what is happening on the campus. What the hell right? They are like so rich enough to waste their time over here. She again said she is lucky because I am her room mate, a Malaysian, who doesn't like to mix with own kind a lot and likes to join activities and events. Hmm, proud? However, this is not the main point of yesterday's topic. She told me that sometimes she will feel guilty for spending so much of money to study here, either do I. Whatever I spending here it has to be times by 3 times, which means that my dad have to work hard triple times. I don't know how to do, I can't ignore the fact that my dad have to work so much to pay for my tuition fee, it makes me feel so pressured and guilty.

German test is coming up on Thursday, bless me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!