Thursday, May 27, 2010

You can't see me.

Unusually, I am down today, pretty down.
Well, what is the usual me?
Smile and laugh like nobody business?
Yea, I guess that's me in everyone's mind.

I might showed some of you some shit face of mine today,
or maybe you guys din't realize. Or won't.
I smile and laugh all the time does not mean that I am really an optimistic person,
sometimes things are totally opposite with what you think.

Moody, emotional, sad is just not me isn't it?
Sigh.

Just found out something that made me down,
but this just a part of my emo-ness today.

I've been like some idiot chasing for something I couldn't reach, following it blindly.
Stupid. I am just a stupid. I thought I could, but eventually, I am the pathetic one.

Another reason for my moodyness,
I slept at 3AM yesterday, and woke up at 6AM.
The terrible lack of sleep will definitely make me cranky.

Thank God no one light up my fire today,
if not, I can't imagine what I will do. O_O

First thing first, GO SLEEP!
And say bye bye to emo!

*Go die go die go die, stupid emoooooo, booooooooooooooooo*

2 comments:

  1. there's always ups and downs.. feel comfortable of sharing out, perhaps will make you feel better and sleep better.. haha
    be happy always.. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha. Sleep is always the best medicine for me! =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!