Thursday, May 20, 2010

O_O Driving

I realized something.
I like to speed, not only on highways, but also regular roads. WHY?? T.T
This is not the main problem though,
I found out that I actually driving without conscious.
Which mean I don't really concentrate when I'm driving.
WTHHHHHH.
I'm wondering is it this is the factor that I can't recognize left and right when people showing direction or me? WTHHHHHH.

Like since my brother started to share car with me, inside me always have to feeling to 'chiong'.
Walao, chiong sai la. =.=
Ohhhh please, please stop this. I don't want accidents happen.

Oh and by the way,
03/07/2010, is time to renew my P license!!!!
Hurrrrayyyyy~

Anyone who sit my car before please comment my driving skill, hahahahaha.
I accept positives and negatives one. X)
Included you, my first passenger! =P

Damn, I am just so lame. XD

2 comments:

  1. you meant that i'm your first passenger? lol..
    seriously though, i didn't feel anything when i sit your car.. got chiong meh?

    well, it might be scary when you are calling your phone in one hand and another hand handling the sterling..

    just don't feel too tense.. you are the car and the car is you.. as long as you don't panic and relax, there is no need to worrie.. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bahahahaha, you 're the "N"th passenger. Not the first one XD. I started to drive since 2008 July? LOL~You haven't try I drive without holding sterling yet. Hahahahaha.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!