Friday, May 21, 2010

CPU Prom!!!!

Like since I bought my prom ticket from Shariqa I started to hunt for prom dress. Which has the Las Vegas theme.
For people who know me well, this is a very difficult task me for me, right?
Dresses, shoes, hairs, makeups is so so not my thing. Aiks
But but but, this might be the grandest prom I attend, Taylor's CPU students wehhh.
Unlike the previous 2 prom I went back in high school. So informal. LOL. Even some people wore jeans and slippers that day! Ew.
I have high expectation on this prom seriously. Is so gonna be awesome!! *Hopefully*
Dress ahhhhh, somebody, I need help on this really.

I NEED LAS VEGAS-ISH DRESS!!!! *For the first time ever, I am so willingly to wear a dress, Oh my god, I wonder how would my mum act when she know about this.*

One more thing, how about prom date???
Most of my friends around me has their date already wehhh, how I get myself one? X) I don't know. 随缘咯~


Wahhhhhhhh, I can't wait!!!! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!