Sunday, May 2, 2010

我.的.生.日 2010

Don't know why I really like this year's birthday.
Is sweet and happy. Hahahahaha.
Apart of that, I felt this year's birthday arrived very quickly don't know why. Like I can't believe is my birthday already! LOL
Maybe is the feeling that refuse to become older? =.=

Mum was not in when my bros and dad celebrate with me at the midnight. They bought a cake for me, they thought they hide it secretly but I noticed it already. They left the cake cutter on the table. =.=
Dad said he want bring me to shopping mall someday to buy 2 pairs of shoes for me because he cannot tahan with my old shoes. LOL okayy, whatever you said. Hahahaha.
And my bros gave me this

This light bulb is very special. You can't find any switches on it. How to switch on? Just TOUCH it!
1st touch = light
2nd touch = brighter
3rd touch = brightest
4th touch = off
Hahaha! COOL~

And also this
Photo frame!

from my couz Tyng! Purposely come to my house at 12.30am midnight just to give me this, so touching! Thank youuu! ^^

Me and my gang celebrated at Chocolate Lounge at The Curve.
This lounge is so so awesome because everything there is CHOCOLATE~!
Opps I mean foods and drinks. Haha.

The menu! Variety of chocolates!!


Outside view.


Foods and drinks!


Pizza.


American breakfast? LOL


This drink called "Princess of Iceland". Hahahaha.


Shoooo niceeee.


The must-order "Chocolate Affair"


Our drinks~~


Playing with my camera. Hahaha.


And also I got a free chocolate flower!
Mother's day free gift! =P
More details about this Chocolate Lounge.
They have 5 branches in Malaysia.
1) Bangsar Village
Address: G5, Ground Floor, Bangsar Village, 1 Jalan Telawi 1, Bangsar Baru, 59100 Kuala Lumpur.
Telephone: 03-2284 9072

2) 1 Utama
Address: Lot FK3, First Floor Highstreet, 1 Utama Shopping Centre, No. 1, Lebuh Bandar Utama, 47800 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
Telephone: 03-7725 0623

3) LCCT
Address: Lot LCPC 09(B), Low Cost Carrier Terminal, 64000 Sepang, Selangor
Telephone: 03-8787 2759

4) Pavilion
Address: Lot C4.05.02, Level 4, Pavilion. 168, Jalan Bukit Bintang, 55100 Kuala Lumpur.
Telephone: 03-2143 4149

5) The Curve
Address: Lot G52, The Street, The Curve, Mutiara Damansara, 47800 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
Telephone: 03-7722 1848

Website: http://www.chocolatelounge.com.my/
Tell me how you feel after you visit any one of them! Hahahaha.

A great thank you for those who wished me via text message and Facebook!
Wished through Facebook is scary indeed, i got 99+ notifications when I logged into my account.
S-H-O-C-K-E-D =.=
LOL Thanks to Facebook? Hahahahaha.

Not to forget, PRESENTS!!!


Thank you my darlings foongfoong and nana.


Thanks Edmond for the card, unexpected. Hahahaha!


The most shocking one, PRESENTS FROM OKINAWA, JAPAN!!!
My host family didn't forget me, awwwww.

LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

My birthday wishes:
1) Everyone around me is happy and healthy.
2) I wanna be a backpacker one day. *My dad is the greatest barrier T.T*
3) Seriously, I hope my bro will realize what he is doing one day and become a good son, good student, good ?

LOL I think that's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!