Wednesday, March 24, 2010

My Future Room!


Somehow I love this kind of room/bed since I was around kindergarten age =.=
The first time I saw this kind bed is in the Courts catalog
From that time onwards I keep on hoping I can have this kind of bed someday
Until now

Yea, I'm moving soon.
After few weeks or few months I guess?
All the procedure already done just left we move in, how awesome =P

Oh dear,
I can't imagine that I finally can own this bed! Woohoo!

Wait,
What if my friends stay a night in my house?
Oh don't worry about that,
we have a guest room! XD

Ahahahahahaha,
I can't wait I can't wait to move in XD
Club House here I come!
Swimming pool here I come!
Jacuzzi here I come!
Table tennis courts here I come!
Lake here I come!
Mah Bed here I come!!!! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!