Tuesday, March 30, 2010

CPU Move Into TBS Building

Today is officially the second day CPU in TBS buidling.
Ugghhh seriously I don't really like there.

Few couple reasons:
1) Chairs in the classrooms were so tall and the tables were so short. For people like me is a suffer. I mean, my knees hurt. LOL

2) Cacat-ed projectors. I saw a projector projects everything in blue on the first day in World Issue class. Not all blue though, is like a layer of blue covered on it. LOL

3) Lifts are too slow. I climbed like 8 out of 10 times of stairs instead of taking lifts. LOL

4) Like only one place have printer here? Printer here is without a "s". Is it enough? @.@

5) Student lounge closed at 2.30pm. Where should we hang out during free time? Oh my god.

6) No library!!! Grrrrr.

7) Stupid relief point aka toilet. Stupid heavy door knocked my left arm many times. Zzzzz.

8) Everywhere is so aircon-ish. Unlike when we at main campus, once come out from classes we can breath fresh air, but now here everywhere is aircon-ed. LOL

Awww Main Campus I miss you =3=

p/s: I just found out CPU had a lot of amazing people, read me. AMAZING. O_O

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!