Monday, March 22, 2010

Half semester report


Well well, here comes the academic holiday which last for one week only. Could you believe it? I dont have internet access during this holiday! First time ever! How could a normal teenager like me having her holiday without internet? Must be kidding. =.= right now announce again my p1 wimax borrowed to my parents new office because settings there not stable yet. So yeah, i'm rotting here. Half semester passed and i'm doing pretty well.
----------------------------------------
My mid term result:

World issue: 73

English 4U: 79

Computer science: 93

----------------------------------------
I'm doing not bad right? XD and i'm so proud of my computer science marks! Haha. Perhaps i should take programming after CPU? Uh i dont know. Speaking of world issue, argh stressful, heavy workload, troublesome bla bla bla. Conference? I dont think we can do it. Look at us, my poster already hand in to them like already 2 weeks but they still haven't paste it in the campus! And tie charity pizza, book the tent, buy the pizza and whatever just me and marcus doing! Argh, i dont wanna talk about this anymore. Before this i thought English 4U would be my burden of my second semester but who knows world issue is the one =.= fine, bear with it. Oh ya did i mentioned i'm in the prom committee? Haha yeah i'm in there, and i'm surprised too XD and we runoff our first fund raising event few days ago :) so far this semester not bad, hope i will graduate with a flying colour XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!