Monday, March 8, 2010

Interesting Conversation.

This would probably the funniest conversation I had ever heard.

Today I walked out from the Computer Lab 5 after I finished my Computer Science class. I was heading to Lecture Theathre 6 at B Floor. 2 SAM girls walking behind me, they was talking something interesting, lets make them Girl A and Girl B below.

Girl A: Oh I don't know Taylor's have computer labs.
Girl B: Yea, it is for IB students.
Girl A: Why don't they go to "The Web"?
Girl B: Because they have more privacy.

Oh my god. Saw that?? What to do with privacy? And we don't have IB students here. Hahahahahaha. Funny.

*IB = International Baccalaureate, is a Switzerland program, but only available at Sri Hartamas Campus, not Subang Jaya one.
*The Web = I used to call this Cyber Cafe in Taylor's lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!