Tuesday, December 15, 2009

15/12/2009

Yes, today is the day I depart from Malaysia to Okinawa.
Me and my mum reached KLIA like 1pm something?
And almost everyone was there already, but is not the time yet.
So me and my mum go for Mc Donalds for my last meal in Malaysia.
Walau like wanna die like that. =.=

take a photo with my mum before leaving.
Is about 32 people joined this program.
And we gonna meet the other 6 or 7 YE from Penang at Singapore Changi Airport.
So we have to take about 45mins from KLIA to Singapore Changi Airport, and then about 5 hours from Singapore Changi Airport to Japan Fukuoka Airport.
That's all I know for that time.
Before we check-in we get our host family/families information and photo.
LOL
Look at mine, first family is a huge family woh. 2nd family just son and father, the mother not in the photo. 3rd one is father, mother and daughter, but son is not in the photo.
A bit nervous d wei.
Time to check-in.
Everyone was like bringing HUGE luggage.
Some of them already over 20KGS.
But mine just 16KGS! Hahaha
According to them mine was the lightest among GIRLS.
They wont know inside my luggage there is another empty baggage.
LMAO
You can imagine how less thing I bring. Wakakakakakakaka
Sent out my last messages to my friends and off to go!
Next destination-Changi Airport
--------------------
After 45mins
--------------------
When we arrived Changi we was informed to stay at there around 6 hours!
WTF?
What we gonna do there?
Lepak? Dreaming?
Definitely not shopping! Expensive wei!
We was told there's a mini cinema there.
So the leaders go out to find those Penang people then we lil chickens go to the cinema for movies.
A bunch of people get in the theater and very noisy, but somehow after few minutes they go out.
Me, Fion, Kyalin and MunMun like so blurr and follow the flow.

In the toilet
And lastly we just stay outside the theater and making noise until one of the audience come out and shout to us
something like "Can you all be quiet? Movie is showing inside!"
Wow cool wei
She was a european woman, just YENG~
Luckily our gang not the contritube noise one LOL
Okay after 1 hour I guess the leaders come back to us with those Penang peoples.
Then go to have dinner.
Most of the people they go to eat Burger King,
but we go for Malaysian Food?
We was so curious that did the shop accept RM or not,
anyone of us don't have Singapore Dollar.
Luckily they do accept Ringgit Malaysia. LOL
I ordered fried rice for myself, and Fion too.

cost around Rm8 I guess
Kyalin and Mun Mun ordered porridge.
After finish our meal and lepak-ed for a while,
guess what we found??
Computers! WOW!
Without hesitatingly, GO ONLINE!
Posted something on FB and also checked my exam result online.
Oh well, 1A, 2B, 1C.
As usual, mathematics (data management) is the worst.
I got C for that HA!
Boarding time is getting closer.
We have a spent our night on the flight.
So good bye then. =P
Tomorrow will be a bright day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!