Wednesday, December 16, 2009

16/12/2009

The airplane finally arrive Fukuoka Airport at 9am something, but this is not my destination yet.
I gonna take local plane to go Okinawa. *NO!!! NO TAKING PLANE AGAIN! T.T* My heart screams. LOL
Before going Okinawa, those passionate Lions gathered us up in this small little smoked smell room. Ewww.
And start talking Japanese, blablablablablablabla which I don't understand at all. LOL
Then is like introducing, the MC called name and the person called stand up, the "audiences" clap their hands and the person called sit down.
Our leader Denise give out a speech, in Japanese, fluent Japanese. OMG.
Can migrate become Japanese liao lah.

Group photos.
Most of them their host parents pick them up at here, and some of us as I said just now have to take local airplane to our destinations.
All the way to the local airport, Mr. Sato in-charge. *Opps I don't have his photo. O_O*
We were waiting here to go to the local airport.



Is kind of freezing here. Only 7 degree celcius. OMG
There is total people in a group to Fukuoka, thats me, KahJun and PeiWah who is going Okinawa too, Denise going Oita, PeiLim & Jonathan going Kagoshima. Hmm did I missed anyone?
We have to carry our super heavy big luggage into the shuttle, and it take about 15min to reach the local airport from the international airport.
After 15mins we have to carry our luggage again. HEAVY =.=
Mr. Sato helped us check-in and other stuff.
What we can do just wait. Okay, wait.

Wait.
Yeah we did go shopping, for a while.
Nothing much to shop. LOL
And one shop owner saw us very excited and keep asking where we from blablabla.
Because we wearing the uniform, so we were so different among other people. LOL
That shop owner like so high, walked around me and starring at me talking Japanese.
Apalah Aku Tak Faham. =.=
After that she do a rubbing face action, then pointed at me and said "Japanese"!
OMG I guess I get what she mean.
She said I look like Japanese?
Oh well should I be happy? XD
Is time to depart~
Saw many kids, erm I mean teenagers gathered in front the gate.
School trip I guess, quite a lot of students. And teachers too. LOL
Me, KahJun and PeiWah one gang.
It take 45mins from Fukuoka to Okinawa.
Slept in the plane I guess. =.=
After we took our luggage we saw a bunch of people outside.
OMG is it them?
I started nervous wei. LOL
Anyhow still have to face it lah. Haha.
Saw my host families already.
They all came. 3 family, but not all member lah. Hoho.
Start giving speech again which I tak tau langsung.
Luckily got Kenji to become our translator.
Kenji is KahJun's host brother. 16 year old wei.
*By the time I writing this post he is already 17, just passed his birthday! =P*

Looks like concentrating but actually not. Ha!

Group photo! The boy in black is Kenji lorh~
Before leaving airport, Kenji asked us whether want to go to their high school or not.
LOL YES LAH OF COURSE!!! WOOHOO~
Both families exchanged their cellphone number.
My first host family is Takara Family.
Followed them to their cars. Their english not so good, okay then. =.=
"Talked" a lot, I keep trying to find some topic to talk.
Like "Wah, XXXXXX" what I saw on the road and whatever lah.
Finally reached Takara's house which is the place I have to stay for 1 week something?
Mr. Takara is a dentist, his working place just beside the house. LOL
The name of his clinic called "高良齿科医院".
OMG I FORGOT TO TAKE PHOTO OF IT!!! DAMNNNNN
My room!!!! Typical japanese room!! Hoho~
Changed the uniform quickly, so damn pek cek wearing that. LOL
After that first thing I do was EAT!
My host mum cooked "Okinawa Soba" for me~
IT IS BBBBBERRRRRYYYYY DELICIOUS AND EASILY ADDICTED =.=
I AM FREAKING MISSING IT NOW. T_T
Is about evening, time to have dinner! Hoho!
Something really suprised me was
"SUSHI CAN BE DELIVERED TO YOUR HOUSE JUST LIKE PIZZA! OMGGG"
How nice if it available in Malaysia. =P
So dinner of that day is Sushi and other stuff.
They showed me "纳豆" which is a kind of fermentation bean.
I heard the name before but I don't know exactly how it look like or smell like.
When they pass the bowl full with that fermentation bean, guess what.
My first reaction was like this O3o
The smell was so......EWWWWW!!! Smelly!!! Really smells like SHIT.
Sorry no offense, I really can't take the smell and I definitely won't eat it!
Yuck!
When dinner time, my host father's daughther Nobuko came.
Along with her husband Nori and her son Ryu.
OMG He is so so cutieee.
He called me "NeNe", which mean "young lady/miss/小姐" in Japanese! LOL
I was keep "sweating =.=" when he keep calling me "nene". Gosh!
Others was trying to correct him but failed. =.= Fine.
And I told them "nene" was grandmother in Malay.
Right? Nenek and Nene not much different what~
Then the Obacan(grandmother) keep on laughing. LOL
Oh ya there's another special thing on the dining table.
RAW BEEF!
WOOO~sounds disgusting but it is really delicious~OISHI NE~
After dinner is desert time! We eat fruits for today!

guess what is this? Tomato?
NOOOOO~~~~

Hmmmmmm what is this eh?


THIS IS~~~~PERSIMMON(柿子)!!!
Super urber big right???? And it is freaking SWEET!!! GOSHHH
Taste very very very very nice~~~~

Grapes. Unlike grapes we usually eat. The skin is more think, and the fruit inside is smaller.
Sour thou but special indeed. =)
After dinner we was "chit-chatting" and drinking green tea. Wee~
Suddenly my host mum suggest to go the mall and my host father shocked for her suggestion too. LOL It was 9pm something by the way.
So she bring me go to a shopping mall called "Naha Main Place", which located in Naha City.
Japan new year was on January 1st, so when the time I am in Japan is close to new year.
They even eat mandarin orange before and during new year too!
By the way, Okinawa celebrates Chinese New Year too! Therefore Okinawa peoples have 2 new years.
Walked around.
Shirts there sell at a VERRRRRYYYY high price.
RM40 for a normal T-shirt they considered CHEAP! =.=
But the boots were kind of cheap. YASUI~ =P
Japanese like to give presents to their relatives or friends before or during new year.
I like their idea a lot.
See below.

This is the place they purchase presents.
Yes presents. Those presents already wrapped nicely with gift paper.
So the customers can just choose what kind of presents they want to give refer to the sample above which not yet wrapped.
Nice right?? Save time save brain juice. Is really hard to think what to give when someone birthday or whatever right?
They have many choices like drinks lah, can food lah, whatever lah.

Did I mentioned that they give out "angpau" at new year too? Hehe. Cute angpau envelope! XD

And guess what? This is rice!! Beras!! 米!! Doesn't look like right???

Appleeeeee~~~

Bear with me, THIS IS CARROT! RED CARROT.

new year stuffs~

Ladybird frying pan. XD

LOL Sake in plastic bottle?

Digital price tag WOH!
Hmmm
I think that's all for today.
Oh ya. Tap water in Okinawa can drink straight away!
Shocked! O_O
Going to high school tomorrow! Excited!!
Heeeee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!