Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Here I Come OKINAWA!!!

WOWYEAHHH
finally...is today!!! 终于给我等到今天了~~~~
although this is not the first time i stay away from home that long
but this is the very first time I stay at other people house for so long
to be specify 1 family 1 week!
that means I have 3 host families, 3 fathers, 3 mothers and unknown siblings!
bwahahahahahaha
man god knows I'm how excited right now
at the meantime I was very nervous
how's my host family look like?
are they good?
can they understand english as well?
is it very cold there??
OMG! I DON'T KNOW!
there is too many unknowns!!!
charge the camera till kao kao
energize myself till kao kao
IS TIME TO ROCK IT BABE!
WAIT FOR ME SUNSHINE!

WAIT FOR ME BEACHES!

WAIT FOR ME SUSHI-ES!


The Me and The TIE! =P

by the way uh Okinawa in Chinese is 冲绳
AHHHHHhhhhhhhhh~~~~

2 comments:

Thanks for your comment!