Sunday, September 6, 2009

No Spec Day

today me, my mum and bro went Sunway Pyramid watch Battleground Live
LOL

mostly not bad laa
got one malay team
impressive!
they even fastening also can dance @.@
overall not bad lorr

later pass by a spec shop
my mum and bro started to see see look look
since i keep on complained on my spec then now have the chance to change lor ==
somehow my spec a bit too small
so not every spec can fit with my lens @.@
chosen many kind of frame
finally chosen one blue one @.@

they need 2 hours for the process
OMG!!
that means cant see anything for 2 hours!! O_o
FYI my shortsightedness level are 900+
errhemm
one eye 900++
not left plus right 900++ ==
yeahh serious right??

i was like a blind all the way
need to keep on squint to get to see something
at least some shadow @.@
squint until my eyes and head painnn

waiting at A&W

i cant see!! i cant see!! ==

new!! LOL
how is it???
LOL
first time ever not with my spec at outside!!
LOLZZz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!