Saturday, September 26, 2009

My Raya Holiday

well
my raya holiday only can be describe as
SUCKS!
why?
thanks to the two of my "darling" brothers then

first of all
i need to be their babysitter "diu"
secondly
i need to be their driver "diu"
next
i need to think for meals and buy for them "diu"
then
i need to pretend deaf when they begging me to buy this or that "diu"
WTFFFFF

my parents were so enjoy at Hokkaido but I need to suffering here??? T^T
my brothers were MONSTERS
well not both of them
only one got discipline problem "and also mental problem"
on wednesday
he drive out the Naza Ria without permission
oh i mean without license
nahh
he had tried this before when he is 15? LOL
scolded by dad like hellllaa
but still
"opps he did it again"
this time
he broke the back light and dad ask him to pay
woooohooo~

and theennn
the way he spend money realllyyy
wooohhhh
IMPRESSIVE
he ordered Domino's Pizza for 2 people
guess the price??
RM70! "DIU"

forget all the bad things
let talk about how i spend my time with my buddies!
LOL
Friday night-Farries yamcha
Saturday-OFF
Sunday night-OldTown yamcha
Monday-Klang Tour
Tuesday-Went Cecilia house chit-chat, eat sushi and spaghetti
Wednesday-MoLi yamcha
Thursday-GreenBox sing K
Friday-OFF *Dad n Mum back*
Saturday-5a4 MoonCakeFestival Party

outing these days just with almost the same people XD
which is "羊咩咩" by now called "四朵金花"
hahaha~

will put more detail on Thursday and Saturday
come with lots of photos~~~
STAY TUNE =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!