Tuesday, September 15, 2009

A Lil Bit Down

Too bad
I failed my Business Leadership test =(
I get only 26%
Somehow the last question is a bit weird
Even Zeinab answer wrong too
W-H-Y?
Mr. D didn't explain to us why we got that wrong
basically only 3 people PASSED this test in my class
aiks
this gonna affect my marks weii
hope i will do it better at another test this thursday

And then
I "THINK" I screwed up my Data Management Test
kinda complicating and confusing in Chapter 4 and 5
ahhhh
bless me
i cant failed any subject again T^T

Sometimes i really cant stand for those JPAs
can you guys please please dont be so serious all the time???
is it people who is not scholar all stupid???
damn it

Oh yeah
DressUp Week not as fun as I imagine
sighh
bored daooo
anyhow i still participate lor
no photos laa T^T
nobody want take photo lor T^T

Monday-Sport Attire *I wore my Ping Pong Tee with my name XD*
Tuesday-Vacation *Pangkor Shirt and Pants!! XD*
Wednesday-Career
Thursday-Cana-sia
Friday-Traditional

please lah at least 1 photo can ar?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!