Saturday, May 2, 2009

Birthday 2009

haha~
after may 2nd
i am officially 18 jor~~
hope my life can goes on smoothly
dint have any big dreams lar hehe~

my house runs a party for me on this BIG day
hehe~
before this they refuse to do so due to my bro going to have exam SOON
which is MAY 12TH
still far far away larr
after i get the bad news i was so down
pissed off on everything
even japanese cuisine ==
at last they accepted my "protest"
haha~

early in the morn
i fetched my bro to kwang hua then get back to house help out mum and maid to prepare for the party tonight
until about 2pm like that i back to kwang hua again to pick him up
included his friend and siewfoong siewhoong
after put them down i rush to hinhua fetch my another bro
lol~
when i came back siewhoong's hand was scratched by nicky ==
paiseh ya ==

while waiting until the party start
they watched some DVDs
one of those DVDs is ghost movie
which is the genre i hated/scared most ==

about 5.30pm like that
mum asked me to take "盆菜" from V Garden
i asked siewfoong and siewhoong accompany me
hehe~

7pm
which party going to start and the BBQ fire was ready to roast
but my friends still haven't turns up ==
on the contrary
most of my mum side relatives already there

the 1st was wayna (among my friend) hehe
second was wenghou
i thought he come with joeway them ==
the last gang came around 9.30pm
next time please be punctual ==

ohya got one thing must mention
cecilia told me she wont be able to attend my party since she was too busy on her stuff
well
kinda moody that day
thought that she will come
who knows
aikss
but later on
about 8.30pm like that
she shows up suddenly!
oh my gosh
i was like huh???? how come????
after that i only knew it was surprise!
really get shocked that moment
T.T

ok now
lets skip to the photo session

uncles~with my dad

the elderly-my grandmother and her friend

my 7th uncle's family

my mum's sis and mother side grandmother

songchen, wenghou and joeway

taken by my bro from staircase

chatting

bla bla bla bla

huaxiang and loy keep playing with my nicky and they keep told me that they wanted to eat dogs' meat T_T

see

huaxiang

siao nicky ==

lai lai uncle give you sweet sweet == (nicky seems so innocent ==)

(wenghou, songchen, joeway and hongyee) banyeng?

us~~~

goat family reunion finally~~illusion, cecilia, wayna, jacklyn

oppsiie~~loy was beside us~ ==

besties!

my family

"_______________________" fill in the blank, because i dont know what to say on this ==
ignore my hyper high face ==

boys~~

sinyee, me, chihyin and siewhoong

cake~~

thanks all of you!!

cake, cheese cake ==

loy was so enjoy the 水烟 ==

around 12am like that huaxiang them suggest to go for Old Town Kapar for the 2nd round @.@
lol
any excuse to say NO
HELL NO!!
haha~
so 4 cars going
those drivers which is huaxiang, songchen, choonkeat and definitely ME
==
goat family was with me =)
we chatted a lot lot lot lot lot lot

and the same at Old Town we chatted much much more more more more
mostly boom and teasing each other XD

maybe this is the habits of teenagers nowdays gua
no suan no fun
but obviously my parents dont like it
they said this hurts people lots ==

our topics can be anything
the history the future the present the serious the fantasy
and for sure
J-O-K-E-S
we not only love the funny part and also the the feeling of laughing till cheeks cramps
hahahahaha~~~

especially to:
cecilia
siewfoong
wayna
siewhoong
hongyee
songchen
joeway
wenghou
huaxiang
loy
choonkeat
waiman
sinyee
chihyin

THANKS FOR COMING and your presents too
i love it so so much

p/s: i have no idea why my face was blushing for whole night! ZZZzzz

hope we can meet each other again as soon as possible
and dont forget we were in the same class since 2007
i love you guys!!

last
18 jor
should be more matured?
or remain the same thing?
i dont know
face the reality is kinda tiring for me
haizz
how i wish i can have more courages
ishh

p/s: my birthday wish was nothing big deal, just wish everyone around me in a good condition all the time!

toodles my 17 year old girl
gonna miss the crazy siaoness you!
=P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!