Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Emo Me

hmm
what should i say?
i'm more stable with my work now
i mean
get used to those procedure d
like open a sales order then purchase goods from supplier bla bla bla

but the thing was
i felt that this kind life better @.@
feel like dont wanna go for college d*bullshit*

obviously
i still worried the same LAME thing
very very nervous, ganjiong, worried about my college life!
worried that been teased!!
ganjiong that my sucky english embarrassed me!!!
nervous i cant get to know any friends there!!!!
scared of tans and tans of coursework!!!!!

i am the coward that scared to change T^T
always hope to remains the life/things i have now
ishhh
gosh
GROW UP LA WONG WIN SHI!!

jor jor jor
paradox appear
i looking foward through college life yet i'm darn scared about it
kept view those people who already get into their new life
sounds fun
ahhhhh
HELP~~~!
i dont know what and how to do
need someone to consult me =___=

*out of topic*


did this just now
a brand new style for me!!
hoho~
thinking of customize my blog d
hmmm
no time lar
everyday same routine
+wake up
+send bro to school
+breakfast+work
+lunch
+fetch bro back home
+work
+back home
+dinner+online/sleep/give my bro tuition
+sleep
everyday almost the same!!
gosh
pek cek laa

===================================

siewfoong, nana i miss you T^T
foongfoong-how's your audition d?
nana-already get used to environment there?
enjoy your orientation week lor
hope that is fun enough for you two playful girl^^

===================================

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!