Monday, February 9, 2009

Stabling

well
chinese new year ends
and i starting work at my dad office regulary "no more take leave without reason" LOL
one of the customer service already having her 2 month leave "she's giving birth SOON"
ermm
company's wedsite finally launch
and i appointed to update the catalogs and blogs
everyday stick to the monitor makes my eyes blur and blur
but meant the increasing of eye sight la "i think" and "hope so"
besides
jess (one of my colleague) teach me to print out Purchase Order
muahahaah~
just simple steps laa
well
my jobs aint so heavy and i can view peoples' friendster everyday
just hanging around LOL~
hope really like what dad says
that website can get more enquiries from other company and broaden the network
if get response from other countries is the BEST~~
wooohoo~~
i can get commision XD
so~
now going to step by step upload those information lorr
edit product pics
ahhh my eyes T.T
and now
waiting to receive my NS letter
waiting my SPM result
waiting to go for NS~~~
the good news is
i finally decided going to Taylor's
either ICPU or Foundation Of Communication
dont ask me why
dont say i am a extravagant people
allow me to being selfish for one time
"i been used up for my whole life to think about others!"
and
HOPE I WONT DISAPPOINTING MY DAD
besides
hope what i study worth 100K
good luck for me kay?^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!