Monday, December 8, 2008

today morning go to taylor's see around
there got fair and alan wu is coming for give a talk
well i am not so siao he larr
just follow the crowd lor
lol
taylor's business school outside looks like an office LOL
and taylor's another school (forgot what name d)is that place having the fair
uuhhmm
alan wu's talks haven't start so me and my dad go to listen for the hospitality
dad listened the speech by mr.XX from PWTC he changed the view for hospitality
before this my dad thought hospitality is that kind work at hotel
duhzz
i already told him that but he dont want to listen and keep ask me dont choose
SEE? SEE? told you hospitality not that low class okay??
SEE? SEE? i already changed my mind not to choose that now you want me to change again?
dont siao lar uncle!! ZZZZzz
only one disadvantage for this course
people enjoy their holiday but we need to work!!! T^T
i dont know lar i dont know lar
i really dont know want to choose larrr
i like to cook
i like to bake
i like design
i like computer
i like to write
i like to explore human's mind
arrrggghhh
what should i study????
someone can show me the direction???
i scared make the wrong decision
i scared when i graduated no one hires me
i
scared people look down for what i study
i scared i scared i scared!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!