Monday, October 22, 2007

bored work...





Pictures Says: 1)taken before go to work at pesta indah
2)my place there...so less people
3)still 3.09pm...still got 8 hours to go~~~
4)my pass...
5)fireworks tonight~~
LOL
this is such a bored job i ever do
just sit and do nothing
all malays there
got one thing i must say
i very very very beh song that "la yeng "people opposite my stall there
so "la yeng" and very very sombong
puii!!
he thinks his design very nice arrr
no one will buy de laa
duuhhh
all my time used to chat with my cousin
we had talked about our plan when sunway and KL
muahahaha~~~even far than that
so happy talking with she
i am so not a good cousin
she breaked up with her boyfriend last month but don't know anything about this
aiks
forgive me
oh ya
and jacklyn victor come tonight
she and her assistant walk by our place
muahahaha~~~so happy although not her fans ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!