Sunday, October 28, 2007

DriVing LesSon

what a great day i go to listen undang-undang ceramah
wake up 6.30am
while still raining but our journey can't stop ;p
meet shi qi and kelmin there (sorry don't know how to spell their name)
they elder than me
one is 18 and one is 20
but they look young
before introduce i thought they was same with me
actually not~~haha
a bored 5 hours ceramah
and it is quite unecessary
all things is in the book why should talk again?
between that 5 hours i think i got 1 hour napping xP
the learning center fetch all of students home
including me, of course
when i reached home
i found a terrible problem
i forgot to bring the key out
but brother still sleeping
i thought he can wake up and open the door for me
but he not, still sleeping, just like a pig
haiz
need to climb the gate (again)
haha
luckily nicky is outside
if not i will really bored to death
the time waiting for mum i also self-photosnapping
because of nothing to do lolz
finally mum's back~
at night
we have sushi and others japanese for dinner
all costs about rm200 something
the most important is
i spent my whole family and also jia yi
she's my brother roommate, and friends too
she's quite nice
if let me choose i would like she to become my brother gf but not his gf now
wakaka
that's not my problem
when home
small brother, mum and dad watching korean movie
Lee Jun-ki was inside
but i am not very interested on korean movie
so i am at upstair online-ing
chating with hanson till 4am
and they finish their movie that time too
a bunch of crazy people >_<
well
my day just end like that

5 comments:

  1. wah!
    so keong worr..
    chat with he so long times~
    later gossip coming..wakaka

    ReplyDelete
  2. we both nothing de..you fang 100 ge xin..LOL..rice pot no kaitan with panda de..hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. y i fang 100 ge xin?
    non my business oso..=.=|||
    hahahaha..
    who is rice pot d har?
    he or u?

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am rice pot he is panda..wakakaka

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!