Tuesday, January 8, 2013

2013 already? Goddamnit.

And I am 22 already. New year, new semester, new hair, new resolution.

One of the things I need to do this year: have-no-mercy, I have to stop do things that has no benefits for me. I am enough and tired of doing stuff for other, right now, is time to think for my own, only myself. Do I sound selfish? Think of how much you people made use and took granted from me. Now I just want to have more time for myself, I do not even know what I want, who I am already.

Second thing,  try to stay alive. 6 courses, on campus job, 4 extra co curricular activities that I have big responsibilities on, maybe (hopefully) the OC of a big event,  perhaps there are something else but I can not remember right now, lol.

Third, be prepared to be home. I have tried a lot of negative stuffs from people study abroad went back home. Like things changed, peopled changed, yada yada. Ultimate plan, if back home bound disappoints me I will just go on a food trip, concentrate on food hunting only.

Lastly, try not to be single anymore? I think I have this in all of my resolutions but it never work out, so, meh. Does not really put high hope on this though.

So uh, happy new year? Congratulations for being still alive after the so-called Mayan's end of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!