Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Malaysia Bound Summer 2013

It's been a while I do my 5 Five's, so I shall dedicate it to my back home plans.

5 Places To Go
1. Bali
2. Penang
3. Langkawi
4. Legoland
5. Singapore

5 Things To Eat
1. Thong Wei's Bak Kut Teh
2. Tepi Sungai's Wan Tan Mee
3. Mama's Hakka Lei Cha
4. Shanmuga's Roti Planta
5. Momo's Taiwan Hotpot
and actually I wanna put more in this LOL

5 People To See (besides family members)
1. Cecilia
2. Grandmother
3. Way Na
4. Siew Foong
5. Mei Tyng and Yuen Phei (cousins)

5 Things To Buy
1. Bras
2. Shoes
3. Bagpack
4. Purse
5. TBA

2 comments:

  1. Win Shi,
    2 out of 5 places are not in Malaysia.
    1 out of 5 food is not Malaysian food.
    1 out of 5 people is your family member when you already put bracket to exclude family member.

    are you okay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whooooaaa chill, don't have to be that specific, haha. I just listing down things I will be doing when I go back :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!