Wednesday, May 2, 2012

21st

I am officially 21 years old, have been on this planet earth for 21 years. Long eh? Yea I found it is a little too long as well.

Not sure if staying in Windsor for the summer is a right choice or not. But if just for birthday's sake, I should totally go back home. However, AIESEC has really done a great job in their National Leadership Development Conference in Toronto. And luckily AIESEC Windsor has me occupied if not I am going to death because of boredom in Windsor.

Thanks to these adorable AIESECers of Windsor, they sung me birthday song in a Subway in Toronto :)




Got almost 300 birthday wishes on Facebook, several text messages, and 1 birthday song from Cecilia, my best friend. Oh I got presents from my Japanese host family as well, my parents mailed it to me :)

So, what is it feel like to be 21?

I think my experience is kind of special compare to my fellow friends where they have big big party, shinny clothing, numerous of people attend, awesome looking cake, presents and etc.

Oh wait, I sound like I am complaining. Actually no. I like the way how I became 21, low profile, sometimes I do not like to be treated like the main focus, just do not like it. However, I did not have any cake though, that is the only thing I have concerned. 

I am grateful for what I am having right now. Thank you mum and dad for everything, thank you for trusting me so much, thank you for supporting whatever I am doing. I am trying my best not to let you guys down.

Birthday wishes?
1. Teng lang and Kelinga please get out from my life.
2. VP Comm hopefully.
3. Get the house settled.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!