Thursday, December 9, 2010

Results of first semester at INTI

BIO121 (Principles Of Biology I, Lab) - C
CSC101 (Introduction To Computers & Information Processing) - B-
ENL101 (English Composition I) - B-
SOC103 (Sociological Perspective) -B+

The website said
THIS IS NOT AN OFFICIAL RESULT
PLEASE OBTAIN YOUR OFFICIAL SEMESTER GRADE REPORT FROM THE RESPECTIVE EXAMINATIONS CENTRE OR OFFICE

LOL Does this mean my marks would change?
Do the math yourself. LOL.

Only BIO121 and SOC103 meets my expectation.
Indeed, I don't have high expectations on BIO121, just hope that it won't fail. Hahahahahaha.

As for CSC101 and ENL101, I thought I suppose to get at least B+ or higher. Pfffftt. GO DIE LAHHHH.

p/s: First time got so low for computer subject. T_T

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!