Tuesday, December 7, 2010

80% - 90%

Well, is time to talk about my latest condition of my eyes.

Today is the 11th day after my operation, vision still 80% or 90%, and the glare is kinda terrible, I still not able to drive. =(

The process of the operation is about 10 minutes, painless, but it was mentally terrifying. LOL.
Right after the operation I can see 50% without glasses, I was like "whaa?".

Some said my eyes are swollen, from day one until now. Uhhh, that I don't know.

But one thing I can confirm is, damn, I am not used to it at all! I afraid to see in the mirror, feel like the person inside is not me, not the face I used for 14 years. And often times I get a lil bit shocked when I touching my face, because nothing there, the feeling is so weird.

I think there a high possibility I would get a powerless frame and wear. =/

1 comment:

  1. Hey pal, hope you'll recover 100% pretty soon. Don't rub rub your eyes, take care and eat more fruits/vege with Vitamin A ya.

    Miss your presence in FB leh... ^^

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!