Thursday, January 14, 2010

First Day Of Second Semester In ICPU

FYI, today is my first day of second semester in ICPU as you can see at the topic above, ha~!
I was pretty excited when I get my timetable yesterday.
Everything was PERFECT, erm almost perfect, except my first class starts at 8AM!!! WTH
I won't mind if I get up early or whatever, but I really don't want to stuck in the massive jam everyday!
I woke up 6am in the morning, pick up my carpool mate at Bandar Puteri at 6.45am, all the way 140km/h and take 7 minutes until the "Kewajipan cross section", which is the part I hated the most and time consuming the most!
Can you believe it? I can stuck there like for 45minutes and then late to class!! WHAT THE HELLLLL it is so so ridiculous!
So here you go, my timetable


Period 1 8.am-9.15am World Issues Mr. Colin Shafer

Period 2 9.15am-10.30am English 4U Mr. Joshua James

Period 3 10.30am-11.45am BREAK TIME!

Period 4 11.45am-1pm Computer Science Mr. Jim Dale

Period 5 1pm-2.15pm LAN-Moral Studies Ms. Elisa

I love all my classes and teachers! But a little bit not very like Eng4U, no one talk with. =(
There's only 3 new students, the rest were 2nd semester students and half of them were SCHOLARS!
And also I'm a bit worry about World Issues, the conference thing freaked me out. Damn.
Computer science was awesome! Mr. Dale teach things I always wanted to learn, PROGRAMMING! COOL!!
Moral studies, not as boring as SPM Moral, Ms. Elisa was freaking lame and funny! She always pronounce students name wrongly! GOSH~~
I'MA GONNA LOVE SECOND SEMESTER! =P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!