Sunday, January 17, 2010

...珍惜生命...

One of my 慈少 friends admitted into hospital few days ago. Leukemia relapse. All these happened in a sudden. She is a vegetarian, a sincere Buddhist, cheerful girl. Who ever won't know this will happen to her. She just look very healthy before this.
Visited her today at HUM. Although I have been to hospital for visit many times but this is the very first time I visit my own friend. The feeling is very difficult to express in words. I saw her lying on the bed, whispering, looks very sleepy but I couldn't do anything except just standing beside her!!!
God, sincerely praying to you. She still so young, too much things have not done yet, please don't take her away from us. Hope you get recover soon WY.
生命有时候真的很脆弱,

我常想,
前一秒你很愉快地驾着车,
下一秒你很可能就躺在医院里了,
这不是防不防的问题,
只是你永远不知道什么会在你面前,
唯有珍惜生命。

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!