Monday, July 6, 2009

Orientation Day

boy oh boy
i still cant believe it
it is JULY already!! =__=

i still cant believe that i'm going to college!
i still cant believe that i'm driving to college!!

all just like a dream
feel so so unreal
the moment i driving was like i'm floating ==

omg omg omg
how i gonna survive in this big community??

leave my house about 9am something
accelerating the speed
120km/h feel like 60km/h
weird ==
reached there about 9.15am
turned ss15 about 5 times
SHIT
no parking at all ==

finally recall what Mr. Fishy told me before
a parking side behind Asia Cafe
RM0.50 per hour
considered okay

heading towards the Multi-Purpose-Hall
whoaa
why guys more than girls?
why black more than white?
LOL
kinda shocking
found a empty chair then sat down
bla bla bla bla

knew a girl from KL called Chee Sze
thank god she speaks chinese ^^
glad to know you
really...
accompanied me all the times ^^

got my timetable
9.15am till 3.30pm
11.45am till 2pm break time
it's EVERYDAY!! ==

the worst thing was Chee Sze and me was separated to different class!!
T^T
need to get know more friends
good luck for me

unfortunately i dint open my mouth much today
which means i dint talk many ==
silent all the wayy
ishhhh
MUST IMPROVE!! IMPROVE!!!


nahh saw me dont bully me lor ==
i'm new to ss15 ==

tomorrow gonna meet up my classmate and lectures!
gosh gosh so nervous
what will happen tomorrow?
who knows? ==

bless me ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!